They are inviting social science and humanities researchers, data experts, research funders, policymakers, and representatives from research infrastructures, service providers, research libraries and archives, the EOSC Ecosystem, and ESFRI Cluster projects to join the online event and find out what is available and how to get involved.
The main objectives of our four-day programme are to:
- Showcase the results achieved to date in each of the three projects
- Teach stakeholders to use the new tools and techniques that were developed to improve data FAIRness and prepare data and services to be aggregated into the EOSC Portal
- Identify and onboard new members to the projects' communities
- Foster citizen science and collaborations with industry
Through interactive sessions, expert panels, live demonstrations, and discussions, the event will cover:
- Data policy and governance
- Technology and infrastructure
- Training and community building
- Sustainability management
For more details about the event, please visit the official website.
Blue-Cloud at the EOSC Projects Expo
The EOSC Projects EXPO showcases some of the latest developments towards “realising a European Open Science Cloud” from the many initiatives and projects that are working together towards the same goal.
The exhibition, as a complement to the Realising the EOSC conference programme, is expected to be a platform gathering all the EOSC players together for four days of knowledge exchange, the creation of potential synergies, and networking.
Blue-Cloud is taking part in this event which offers the opportunity to EOSC-related projects to showcase their results, learn how to use the EOSC and FAIR tools for improving Open Science, as well as fostering citizen science and collaboration with industry.